Club Penguin Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-Member Party Item List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mmv
Administrator
Administrator
The Mmv

Male
Number of posts : 243
Country/State : California,United States
Hobbies : Computer, go with friends and football
Penguin Username : The Mmv
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Non-Member Party Item List Empty
PostSubject: Non-Member Party Item List   Non-Member Party Item List EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Here is the anticipated and long-awaited (one day) Book Room book Burned Out Bulbs Secrets Guide. I hope you guys enjoy it, I sure worked hard on it.

Page 1: After you type in the words “burned out,” and the lights go out, move the puck with your mouse by swinging it behind the puck. Move the puck to the left side of the rink and a coin should pop out. **Warning:** I do not recommend wait until the “solar eclipse” part because it is harder to find the puck.

Page 2: Highlight you mouse over the top left corner of the screen and you should find the coin.

Page 3: Click and drag up the top cover piece of the piano; the coin is inside.

Page 4: Click on the handles that hang down from the cookoo clock. The bird will pop out with the coin, but you must be quick to get it. **Chose DJ for this guide**

Page 5: This secret is very hard. You must click on the floor boards and drag them in different directions to find the coin below. There are about four floor layers. A good thing to do is figure out what way each board can be pulled. To get the coin you must “throw” the boards by grabbing them and pulling them very fast in the direction that they are intended to go and let go after you pick up some momentum. This one takes a lot of practice believe me!

Page 6: In the DJ’s igloo, what you need to do is match up the colors of the dance floor with the colors on the top two rows of his/her puffle poster. To relieve any confusion, this is the color of the background on the pictures, not the color of the actual puffle on each square itself. You can change the color of the dance floor by clicking on each square. When you match up the colors exactly, the puffle picture will open and you can just click the coin.

Page 7: For this page you must lift up the red circle with the dot inside, which is in front of your penguin. To do this, simply click and drag the circle up out of the water ( you must drag it straight up, it won’t go any other direction.)

There are no secrets on the last page, just enjoy the picture and take a sigh of relief that you are finally done.

On the next page, the coin page, watch the money roll in. Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it.

p.s. If anyone has any questions or corrections, please post because I would like to have the guide corrected as soon as possible.

Hope you like it!

~The Mmv~
Back to top Go down
http://themmv.com
ClubPenguin800
Junior Penguin
ClubPenguin800

Male
Number of posts : 1483
Penguin Username : Lightup99
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Non-Member Party Item List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Member Party Item List   Non-Member Party Item List EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:23 pm

CooL!

Thanks!

~ClubPenguin800
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin800.com

Non-Member Party Item List
Page 1 of 1