Club Penguin Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooldood
Rookie Penguin
Cooldood

Male
Number of posts : 117
Hobbies : Computer Games, Programming, Web Design
Penguin Username : Maxamity
Registration date : 2008-12-26

My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Empty
PostSubject: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 pm

EDIT: Please click one of the banners below. You can sign up for a FREE Club Penguin membership. PLEASE SIGN UP!
My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Banner37 My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Banner26a My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Banner27a

Hey guys! I'm new. This place looks like a lot of fun as well! Happy
Anyways, here's my site homepage:

http://maxamity1.byethost8.com/

If you want to join our forums, go to:
http://maxamity1.byethost8.com/forum/

You can also use the site navigation bar.
Hope to see you there!

Last edited by Cooldood on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
momawaddles2
Friendly Penguin
momawaddles2

Male
Number of posts : 536
Country/State : las vegas, nevada
Hobbies : football,baseball,computer
Penguin Username : momawaddles
Registration date : 2008-12-07

My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:09 pm

apoke.com is such a stupid site if you ever here someone say it do not go to that site it will give you a virus
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.com
moneyluva265
New Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 38
Penguin Username : hufighd
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:16 pm

yea i know dont click it u get rickrolled and u cant exit out so u have to restart ur computer
Back to top Go down
Cooldood
Rookie Penguin
Cooldood

Male
Number of posts : 117
Hobbies : Computer Games, Programming, Web Design
Penguin Username : Maxamity
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Lol. I got out of a rickroll once, mainly because I use Mac. All I do is go to "File" and then "Close Window".

I also get a lot of alerts (written in JavaScript), so I hold enter down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowydude9
Super Penguin
Shadowydude9

Male
Number of posts : 352
Country/State : Australia/Melbourne
Hobbies : Video Games,Sport ,Movies being a total dude!
Penguin Username : Shadowydude9
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:23 pm

yawns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!   My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Awesome Club Penguin Fan Site! Please come! I need visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff also needed for the forums. I also need moderators for the chat, and administrators for my awesome blog!
Page 1 of 1