Club Penguin Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciha
New Penguin

Male
Number of posts : 0
Country/State : England
Penguin Username : Ciha
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) Empty
PostSubject: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 am

First, you need to have a slower computer and a slower internet connection. Then go to club penguin, login, then server, and then go to your house (its good to have a lot of furniture). then click edit, then click open the box (the box near the lock you know!), then when it opens, it will show your unused and used furniture. wait until it shows up, and when everything shows up, remember the position of your chosen thing (like the fireplace, tv, ...). then go to play club penguin, login, server and again your house. then open edit and that box, and fast click on the thing, but just click on the empty rectangle (when you have remembered the place where it was the fireplace.... but it havent load yet and you need to click on that place that is blank, but it will show the fireplace.....). And you have it.
Back to top Go down
Gavinstars
Super Penguin
Gavinstars

Male
Number of posts : 243
Penguin Username : Gavinstars
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Work on your grammar Wink
Back to top Go down
Ciha
New Penguin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 am

Well im from Croatia and im in 5th grade so I will try to write better.
Back to top Go down
momawaddles2
Friendly Penguin
momawaddles2

Male
Number of posts : 536
Country/State : las vegas, nevada
Hobbies : football,baseball,computer
Penguin Username : momawaddles
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:48 am

lol very very funny Croatia about your comment i am a non-member sooooooo i cant do it. HA Your a rookie penguin Im a rulin' peng
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguin.com
Ciha
New Penguin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah like I care am I a rookie or a rulin` peng what eva, at least im a member! Sticking Tongue Out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)   Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Max. furniture (no hacking, just a glitch)
Page 1 of 1