Club Penguin Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mmv
Administrator
Administrator
The Mmv

Male
Number of posts : 243
Country/State : California,United States
Hobbies : Computer, go with friends and football
Penguin Username : The Mmv
Registration date : 2008-12-06

The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide   The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello, I see you have found my guide to the new Club Penguin game, Card-Jitsu. I created this because there have been many threads with questions about this game. Also, please don't say, "Great, another thread about this game. " I have been calculating and I think this will be very useful. Mods, if you think there are too many of these threads, please lock this.

Let's start off with a big problem:
"I can't get on Club Penguin!" or "I keep getting lagged!"
This new game has grew very popular over the week. Ninjas have been a dream for a very long time, and people are really excited to see them realesed. So, they are trying to become one as hard as possible. Ending up in millions of penguins playing the game at once. Which causes big lag and some people not being able to log in. This is going to happen for awhile, you just have to wait. By the way, try logging in to servers with lots of bars. For some reason, it works better.

"How many wins do I need to go up in belts?"
This all differs on the belt. The only one I am for sure of is that it takes 5 wins to get a white belt. Most people have been saying it goes up two wins everytime. But, I don't know. Also, 3 loses counts for 1 win.

"Do I have to play in Competition Mode to earn belts?"
No, Comptetion Mode is not the only way to get belts. But, it is the fastest. Since you get paired up with random people, this counts for more experience. This was most likely made so people couldn't cheat as easily and just have a friend blow the game.

"Is there a secret to winning?"
No, there is not a secret to winning Card-Jitsu. The first card you play depends on luck. But, after that you just have to think. What do they need? Should I play a high or low level?

"Where do I get these special cards?"
To get the cards such as level 12s, you must buy the cards at Toy R' Us in North America. They come with codes that unlock these special cards.

"How do I become a ninja?"
To become a ninja, you must be a black belt. Go to Sensei and click "Sensei Mode", you will end up playing him. Once you win, he will give you the ninja mask, unlocking the secret room.

"I can't beat Sensei!"
Yes, Sensei is one tough cookie. But, there is a trick to beating him, you don't even have to pay attention! Just keep picking cards, and keep playing him. Sooner or later, he will just let you win.

"If I log off, do I lose the games that I've won or will my account remember them so that I don't have to win them all in one go to get up to the next belt?"
If you log off, accidentely or purposely, all your wins will be saved.

"People keep quitting on me!"
If your opponent quits the game, that counts as a win.

"I lost my belts, what should I do?!"
If you have lost any belts, email support@clubpenguin.com. Be sure to include your penguin name.

"My cards aren't working!"
Post here.

"I am a ninja and n00bs keep crowding me and asking to play! What should I do?!"
Karate chop their heads off.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Wink

Hope you Like it!

~The Mmv~ Wink
Back to top Go down
http://themmv.com
RaWrSaUcE1337
Friendly Penguin
RaWrSaUcE1337

Male
Number of posts : 551
Country/State : California
Hobbies : basketball, computer, tennis, baseball a little
Penguin Username : Agentronny
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide   The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Awesome guide! Keep it up with guides!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loolcakes
Jman228
Rookie Penguin
Jman228

Male
Number of posts : 180
Country/State : USA/Alabama
Hobbies : Football, Baseball, Video Games, Soccer
Penguin Username : Wwe Nutty
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide   The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

This should be more like a FAQ, but still well done!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinisle.wordpress.com/
ClubPenguin800
Junior Penguin
ClubPenguin800

Male
Number of posts : 1483
Penguin Username : Lightup99
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide   The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:21 pm

OMG! Long! Lol!

Thanks!

~ClubPenguin800
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin800.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide   The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Latest Card-Jitsu Guide
Page 1 of 1