Club Penguin Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Town

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rdonaldson70
New Penguin
rdonaldson70

Male
Number of posts : 32
Hobbies : Playing Club Penguin and video games, playing baseball and basketball
Penguin Username : 72ryagax
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Club Penguin Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Moderators   Club Penguin Moderators EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 am

lub Penguin Moderators are the people who made, update, and keep Club Penguin safe for all of us! No one knows how many moderators their are, but here is a list of the most known:
Billybob
Info: Billybob’s real name is Lane Merrifield. He is the CEO of Club Penguin, and one of the founders. Billybob is also, the executive vice president, and general manager of the Club Penguin division at the Disney Internet group. Billybob also posts on the Club Penguin Blog.
Rsnail
Info: Rsnail’s real name is Lance Priebe. He is one of the founders of Club Penguin and his penguin name means Rocketsnail, the name of the site Club Penguin used to be on! He works with the flash codes. He created the site.
Screenhog
Info: Screenhog’s real name is Chris Hendricks. He is not listed in the founders of Club Penguin. He is the graphics designer, and he writes the Penguin Times. His site is http://screenhog.com
Happy77
Info: Nothing is known about Happy77. Some poeple don’t even think she exists.
Gizmo
Info: Gizmo’s real name is Dave Krysko. He is the Co-Founder of Club Penguin. He first opened New Horizon Productions, which later became New Horizon Interactive. New Horizon Interactive are the creators of Club Penguin. Gizmo also makes the parties!
Did you know, that Club Penguin Moderators have to use Ultimate Safe Chat Mode?
Knowing if Someone is a Moderator:
To know if someone’s a moderator, pull up their player card, and it will have a M on a badge in the right corner
Hacking Mods:
I’ve been to a lot of sites, that are made by Club Penguin hackers. Awhile back, the place where Club Penguin Moderators talked about future updates, and contained all the Club Penguin information WAS at http://icebox.clubpenguin.com. Some hackers found this site and hacked past the password. So, they had all access to player’s accounts, they could do anything. Once people started to find this mod site, The Club Penguin Moderators moved all that information to a different site. Also, hacking mods accounts used to be do-able. But, again once people started to hack them, they made a thing for their account, where they type in their computer I.P, so the only access to their accounts is from their own computer.
How to Meet a Moderator:
Meeting a moderator is just like meeting Rockhopper, it’s very hard. First, see if a moderator is online. Go to the log in screen and type the username of a moderator, such as Billybob. Then, for the password type something longer than 5 letters, such as, Ilikepie. If the mod is on it will say “Incorrect Password” if not, it will say, “This Account has been Banned Forever.” If their on, best of luck trying to find them! They could be in any server, mostly, populated one’s. But remember, they could be in any of the flags.
How to Become a Moderator:
If you want to be a Club Penguin Moderator, you must be 18 years of age or older, and live in or near Kelowna, British Columbia, or Canada.
As a safety precaution, each moderator has to be at least 18 because they are dealing directly with children and have to pass a criminal record check. Moderators work together as a team in the Club Penguin office. This is a part of safety measures – they need to know who is moderating to keep Club Penguin safe
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkpenguins.com

Club Penguin Moderators
Page 1 of 1